Residential Development for saleSite at Saundersfoot Harbour, Saundersfoot, Saundersfoot
- SUPERB BEACH/HARBOURSIDE LOCATION
- FABULOUS VIEWS ACROSS BEACH TOWARDS CARMARTHEN BAY
- CONSENT FOR 12 NO.APARTMENTS PLUS (RENEWED 22/8/12)
- CONSENT FOR 6 COMMERCIAL UNITS (RENEWED 22/8/12)
- ATTRACTIVE LIVING/WORKING ENVIRONMENT
A WONDERFUL REDEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
MIXED RESIDENTIAL/COMMERCIAL SITE AT SAUNDERSFOOT HARBOUR WITH FABULOUS VIEWS OVER THE BEACH TOWARDS CARMARTHEN BAY
Saundersfoot is a picturesque resort within the beautiful southern section of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. The Site, until recently a Boatyard and Chandlery, adjoins the busy Harbour within which a Marina is proposed. The Site is also adjacent to the sandy St. Brides Beach to which there will be direct access. It is a very unique Site and provides potential buyers with the opportunity of undertaking a landmark development. In view of the commercial element of the Site, grant aid may be available from the Welsh Assembly but interested parties must make their own enquiries. The Planning Consent was renewed on the 22/8/2012.
We understand this is Freehold.
USEFUL TELEPHONE NUMBERS
Pembrokeshire Coast National Park - 0845-345-7275
Pembrokeshire County Council - 01437-764551
British Gas - 0845-955-5510
Welsh Water/Dwr Cymru - 0800-052-0130
Western Power Distribution - 0845-601-3341
Welsh Assembly Government - 02920-825111
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GUY1CB7574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Guy Thomas & Co, Pembroke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.