Residential Development for sale67 - 69 BEACH ROAD, CLEVELEYS, FY5
Sold by Us
- A DETACHED BUILDING PROVIDING POTENTIAL TO BE CONVERTED INTO RESIDENTIAL USE - S.T.P.P.
- PREVIOUSLY A HOTEL
- DENSE SURROUNDING RESIDENTIAL AREAS
- ALL PARTIES TO MAKE THEIR OWN ENQUIRIES INTO THE RE-DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL (STPP)
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer this property for sale.
The detached building comprises:
- Potential for change of use into residential flats - subject to planning permission (STPP).
- The owner has had plans drawn for 12 no. one bedroom flats to illustrate the re-development potential. However the plans or a planning application has not been submitted.
- See the proposed plans to the back page of the sales particulars.
- The building could be used for alternative uses STPP or could be used as a hotel again.
- All interested parties should make their own planning enquiries.
- Three storey building.
- Car parking to the front & garden/external areas to the sides
- Viewings available by appointment through our office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-67029695.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.