Residential Development for saleNormans Place Farm, Newbridge
- 14 acres (5.7 hectares)
- Extending to approximately 13.97 acres (5.65 hectares)
- Barn measuring approximately 18.6m x 18.9m (61ft x 62ft)
- Arable land
- Located off the Main Road, Newbridge
DESCRIPTION A substantial building sitting in an attractive parcel of agricultural land with extensive views to the south. The land is located off the Main Road on the outskirts of the village of Newbridge, with a direct entrance from the highway.
THE LAND The land, excluding the barn and its immediate curtilage, extends to 13.19 acres (5.34 hectares) and is classed as arable land. The land is gently sloping and is currently established to winter rye. The land immediately surrounding the barn is permanent pasture.
THE BARN The barn is steel-framed and clad to the ground with tantalised timber under a profile plasti-coated tin roof. Internally there are concrete pad areas and a small enclosed office / workshop area in one corner. The barn measures approximately 18.6m x 18.9m (61ft x 62ft).
PLANNING The barn has planning permission for storage use (B8). The whole of the property sits outside the Isle of Wight Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
RIGHTS OF WAY There are no public or private rights of way over the land.
BASIC PAYMENT SCHEME The land has previously been used to claim Basic Payments and would be suitable to claim again, but there are no BPS entitlements included in this sale.
UTILITIES The barn has a single phase mains electricity supply.
BOUNDARIES The purchaser will be responsible for maintaining all fences surrounding the land.
COVENANTS The land will be subject to a covenant restricting it to agricultural, horticultural, woodland and private equestrian use. There will be a covenant on the barn restricting it to one residential dwelling should it be converted under suitable planning permission.
WAYLEAVES AND EASEMENTS The benefit of all wayleaves, if any, relating to the land will transfer to the purchaser. There is an existing easement with Southern Water with respect to a mains water pipe crossing the land.
TENANT RIGHT & HOLDOVER There will be no tenant right payable on completion of the sale.
SPORTING AND TIMBER All sporting rights and timber are in hand and will be sold with the land.
EXCHANGE AND COMPLETION Exchange is to take place within 21 days from the issue of the contract, with completion as soon as practicable afterwards.
DIRECTIONS From Newport head west on the B3401 towards the village of Calbourne. After passing through the village exit left to the village of Newbridge, continuing on the B3401 (Main Road). The entrance to the land is 0.4 of a mile from the junction on the right and side.
VIEWINGS By appointment only with BCM
CONTACT Arielle Elton-Walters, BCM, Willow Barn, Long Lane, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 2NW, email@example.com, 01983 828805
IMPORTANT NOTICE BCM and their clients give notice that:-
1. They have no authority to make or give any representation or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon at statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and BCM has not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. Photographs taken May 2017. Brochure produced May 2017.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Lymington Pier (7.1 mi)
Disclaimer - Property reference 102655000074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BCM, Isle of Wight. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.