Pub for saleRed Lion, 76 Broad Street, Staple Hill, Bristol, BS16
3,310 sq. ft.
- Situated in a densely populated suburban area
- Extensive trading areas for circa 65 covers
- Large plot of approximately 0.25 of an acre
- Alternate use potential subject to gaining the necessary consents
Staple Hill is a densely populated suburban area in South Gloucestershire located approximately 6 miles north east of Bristol city centre and approximately 12 miles north west of the Georgian city of Bath. The pub fronts the B4465 which adjoins the High Street and the surrounding area comprises a mixture of commercial, retail and residential properties.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-68252021.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James A Baker, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.