Commercial Property for saleWorkshop and land Adj Regency Court Lower Clarence Road, Norwich
- Brick and tile workshop/store with parking
- Alternative uses, subject to planning
- Within walking distance of city centre
- Guide price: £20,000 - £40,000
- For sale by auction
- Unless previously sold or withdrawn prior
- 11:00am -Wednesday 13th September 2017
- Dunston Hall Hotel, Norwich, NR14 8PQ
Brick and tile workshop/store with parking
A useful brick and tile workshop with off-road parking facilities close to Norwich railway station. The property lies adjacent to Ailwyn Hall, which has previously been granted permission for residential development for twenty-one apartments.
The site is enclosed by security fencing and could have a number of alternative uses, subject to planning permission.
The site is within walking distance of the city centre, railway station and the Riverside commercial and leisure area.
Fully fenced site with off-road parking, brick and tile workshop/store 8.45m x 4.9m.
Open days - dates and times to be confirmed
Administration Charge - 0.3% including VAT subject to a minimum of £720.00 including VAT
Disbursements - Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, East Anglia. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, East Anglia on 01603 505100.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.