Industrial Park for saleUnits 1-3a, Stonehouse Commercial Centre, Bristol Road, Stonehouse, Stroud, GL10 3RD
4,042–10,345 sq. ft.
- 4,042 sq ft (375 sq m)
• Ground floor workshop / storage / light industrial unit with
dedicated atrium with stairwell / core incorporating WC’s.
• Unit to be refurbished or split to suit, with dedicated up and
over sectional roller shutter door(s) to be provided.
• Flexible first floor office space, accessed via main atrium and
• Ground floor workshop or first floor office suites available
either individually or combined.
• Prominently located just off the A419 Bristol Road.
• Approximately one mile from junction 13 of the M5 motorway.
• Approximately one mile from Stonehouse town centre.
• Major occupiers in Stonehouse include Schlumberger,
Renishaw, Delphi, Dentsply, Dairy Partners, and Sartorius.
The property is available by way of a new effective Full Repairing and Insuring lease on terms to be agreed, subject to status. Alternatively, the property is available by way of a sale of a new Long Leasehold interest.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-69509300.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 167027_162JFK00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.