Warehouse for saleTrident, Harts Farm Way, Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO9
Sold by Us 34,251–68,513 sq. ft. | POA
- 34,251 sq ft (3,182 sq m)
- Excellent access to A3(M) / A27 / M27
- High quality specification - BREEAM Rating Very Good
- Self-contained site with 2 service yards (35m)
- 10m eaves
- Availability of full height or dock level doors (subject to planning)
- Good car and HGV parking
Detailed planning consent has been granted for a new 68,513 sq ft (6,365 sq m) industrial / warehouse unit with yard and car parking. The property has consent for B1 (industrial / offices), B2 (general industrial) and B8 (warehouse and distribution)
together with 24 hour use 365 days a year.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-69651902.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60061FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.