Commercial Property for saleRussell Street, Middlesbrough
Withdrawn from Market
- £10,200 PER ANNUM ON A FRESHLY SIGNED 5 YEAR LEASE
- LOCATED OPPOSITE THE 'MIDDLESBROUGH LEISURE PARK'
- DOUBLE ASPECT - WITH MAIN ROAD (MARTON ROAD) FRONTAGE
- ACCOMMODATION; GROUND FLOOR SALES AREA 40sq/M / FIRST FLOOR ROOMS 21sq/M
AN IMMEDIATE 8% + YIELD AT FULL ASKING PRICE!! / AN EDGE OF TOWN CENTRE COMMERCIAL UNIT LOCATED ON THE BUSY MARTON ROAD - WITH ACCOMMODATION SPREAD OVER 2 STOREYS / OFFERED FOR SALE WITH A TENANT IN PLACE HAVING SIGNED A 5 YEAR LEASE PAYING A RENT OF £10,200 PER ANNUM (LEASE DETAILS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST) / CURRENTLY BEING OPERATED AS A PROTEIN SUPPLEMENT SHOP WITH A SOON TO BE LAUNCHED TANNING STUDIO TO THE FIRST FLOOR WHICH WILL FURTHER SECURE THE CURRENT TENANTS BUSINESS / REFURBISHED AND UPGRADED INTERIOR / THE CURRENT TENANT IS IN THE PROCESS OF PLANNING AN EXTENSION TO THE REAR IN TO THE REAR YARD, AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-69653036.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8282024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.