Commercial Property for sale48, Broomielaw, Glasgow City Centre, G14QN
- Prime CITY CENTRE FREEHOLD Commercial premises (355.44 Sq. Ft) currently occupied and trading as "Clyde Barbers." Excellent frontage and footfall. Tenant has agreed to a new 5 year lease deal with all
- Long standing tenant (7 years) - all payments are up to date. Tenant has agreed to sign a new 5 year lease agreement. Comprises: Roller shutter access, main shop floor/area, rear storage room, kitchen
- Freehold commercial premises located in the centre of Glasgow. From reference to the Scottish Association Assessor's website, the subjects are noted to have a Rateable Value of £3,500 - Currently sui
- ***Glasgow City Centre*** Locally renowned barber shop (Clyde Barbers) set around the Clydeside with excellent frontage underneath the train line for Glasgow central across the road from the Riverboat
- Centrally positioned.The property is ideally located for the trader providing direct access to the City Centre, swift access to the both the M8 and M74 providing fast passage to the central belt, Scot
Prime CITY CENTRE FREEHOLD Commercial premises (355.44 Sq. Ft) currently occupied and trading as "Clyde Barbers." Excellent frontage and footfall. Tenant has agreed to a new 5 year lease deal with all current payments up to date - Hairdresser/Barber @ £175 per week - £9,100 per annum - Income producing Commercial Investment property - NCP Multi-storey car parking is available nearby. Long standing tenant (7 years in occupation). No lease agreement in place however all payments are up to date. Comprises: Roller shutter access, main shop floor/area, rear storage room, kitchen and toilets. Fitted out as barber shop with main electrics and frontage onto the Broomielaw and River Clyde. Adjacent to the Suspension Bridge & King George V Bridge - NCP multi-storey car parking is available nearby --- LATE ENTRY. Freehold commercial premises located in the centre of Glasgow. From reference to the Scottish Association Assessor's website, the subjects are noted to have a Rateable Value of £3,500 - Currently suitable from rate relief under small business rate relief scheme. Rental income £175 per week. Mains services all connected - FREEHOLD SALE Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3114247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.