Commercial Property to rentSuite 3 Grange Dene, Mytholmroyd, Hebden Bridge, HX7
- self-contained office suite with private entrance
- single phase electricty
- staircase leading directly to office suite
- Open plan
- small storeoom
- w/c facilities
- fluorescent strip lighting
- double glazed UPVC windows
- central heating
- water supply
The premises form a self-contained office suite within an attractive recently developed Medical Centre complex. The suite is accessed via a private entrance with a staircase leading directly up from ground floor level. The suite is open plan to include small storeroom and w/c facilities. Benefits from fluorescent strip lighting and good natural lighting throughout along with double glazed UPVC windows, central heating, emergency lighting, single phase electricity supply and mains water.
Terms - Property available To Let by way of new effective FR&I Lease for min period 3 years. Longer leases will be considered subject to rent reviews where applicable.
Rental £7,995 per annum exclusive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-14640804.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 24895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.