This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
Light Industrial to rent
Foundry Way, March
Letting information:Furnishing: Not Specified
The units are situated within a ring fenced complex at Foundry Way on the outskirts of March. Access is from Longhill Road (see plan).
The property comprises a building of concrete block and profile sheeting construction with concrete floor split into six separate units.
Each unit benefits from its own entrance via a personnel door, its own loading access via a roller shutter door and its own heater. Access is via a keypad locking system which ensures that each unit remains private. There is one unisex lavatory per unit and one disabled lavatory for the whole building to share.
Mains Water, drainage, electricity and gas.
The Landlord is seeking commencing rents as follows:
Unit A: 84.11 Sq m (905 sq ft) £4284
Unit B: LET
Unit C: LET
Unit D: LET
Unit E: LET
Unit F: LET
The rent will include use of light and heat in the communal areas.
The Tenant will undertake to maintain the interior of the units to the same condition as they were in at the commencement of the lease. A record of condition will be prepared at the start of the Tenancy.
Major interior works will only be carried out with the written consent of the landlord. The Landlord will be responsible for repairs.
The length of the lease is open to negotiation.
The units have the following rateable values:
7A - £4800
7C - £4850
7D - £4300
7E - £4200
The Landlords' legal fees (£395 + VAT) will be met by the Tenants.
There is an area of concrete hard standing to the front of the building. Two car parking spaces are available per unit in the gravel car park. There is room for additional parking if required.
The site is securely fenced with double access gates to the front.
The existing planning permission is for use class B1, B2 & B8 being Business - offices, research and development, light industry appropriate in a residential area.; General Industrial or Storage and Distribution.
Further applications for change of use other than those mentioned above would have to be undertaken by any new tenants and only with the written approval of the Landlord.
1. Visitors to all properties are asked to exercise care, as strange properties may have unexpected changes of floor levels, unusual stair formations or other potential hazards for the unwary visitor.
2. Measurements are taken as accurately as possible from wall to wall internally.
3. The service connections and any appliances are untested by us and no guarantee can be given that they are in working order or are in a safe condition. Prior to concluding negotiations for the letting, interested parties may wish to employ the services of competent firms of plumbers and electricians to verify that all items and services are in proper working order and are in a safe condition.
4. These particulars have been prepared as accurately as possible in order to give intending tenants an indication of the facilities of the property offered for let and its general amenities.
5. These particulars are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations relating to the letting of the property are conducted through the Landlordís letting agent.
6. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
ABOUT THE FERRY PROJECT
The Ferry Project is a homelessness charity based in Wisbech, which assists homeless people with the opportunity to learn life skills, to re-engage with education and get back onto their feet . The Ferry Project have taken on responsibility for the units at foundry Way and are keen for new and expanding local businesses or social enterprise groups to have the opportunity to grow within Fenland.
Strictly by appointment with the joint agents:-
Maxey Grounds & Co.
Telephone (01354) 652502
Fax (01354) 658193
Contact: Claire Wright
Barker Storey Matthews
Telephone (01480) 451578
Fax (01480 432666
Contact: Alan Matthews/ Jonathan Wells