This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
Office to rent
Union Street, Barnet
- SELF CONTAINED OFFICE BUILDING
- OPEN PLAN LAYOUT
- NET INTERNAL AREA 171 m² (1850 ft²)
Letting information:Furnishing: Not Specified
This commercial office situated a short distance from High Street Barnet is arranged over ground and first floor with a predominantly open plan layout.
These offices offer a net internal area of 171 m2 (1850 ft2) benefiting from a great deal of natural light.
- Situated within close proximity to Barnet High Street.
- Within easy access of M25, A406 and A1000 Road Networks.
- Within short distance of High Barnet Tube Station (Northern Line).
Local High Street:
The property is based on the Union Street and is situated adjacent to the old Barnet Town Hall. The property is also within a short distance to the Spires Shopping Centre and High Street Barnet which has a large number of multiple retailers including McDonald’s, Robert Dyas, HSBC, Coral Bookmakers, Ryman’s and Starbucks to name a few .
Lease terms to be negotiated.
£12,000 pax. (subject to review)
Interested parties are invited to make their own investigation to confirm the likely rates payable and whether any rate relief may be applied.
Ingoing tenant to be responsible for both parties’ reasonable legal costs.
Strictly via the owner's agent, MARTYN GERRARD COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT.
Please contact a member of our commercial team on 020 8444 3445.
Martyn Gerrard Commercial for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to Martyn Gerrard Commercial.
4. All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
5. Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.