Commercial property to rentHackney Wick E9
- Warehouse/Workshop to Let
- Approx 10,968 Sq Ft
- Front yard for parking and deliveries
- Great location
- Ideal for storage or workshop type business
- New 3 Year lease available
Courtneys are pleased to offer to let this large warehouse/workshop space in the ever-popular area of Hackney Wick. The property has a front yard to accomodate numerous car parking spaces and a rear 'shared' yard.
The warehouse is split-level, the overall size is approx 10,968 Sq Ft
The building is situated in a business park in Hackney Wick only a stones-throw away from Stratford, places such as the Olympic Village and the popular Westfield Shopping Centre are right on the doorstep..
A brand new 3 year lease is available with other terms to be agreed. Viewings are via appt with Courtneys.
PLEASE NOTE: All measurements are approx only and based on figures provided by the vendor and all prospective tenants are advised to obtain their own measurements before proceeding.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-22232373.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1899354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Courtneys Estate Agents, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.