This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
Commercial property to rent
155 and 157 Barnsley Road Cudworth Barnsley S72 8UT
Letting information:Furnishing: Not Specified
Internal width 49’
Internal depth 38’2”(max.)
NET SALES AREA 1488sq.ft. (138.29sq.m.)
UNDERSTAIRS STORE 29sq.ft.(2.69sq.m.)
2 No. sets of rear TOILETS
SIDE SHOWROOM 317sq.ft.( 29.46sq.m.)
fronting Cooperative Street)
2 No. SHOWROOMS 1770sq.ft. (164.50sq.m.)
KITCHEN 46sq.ft.( 4.27sq.m.)
OFFICE 124sq.ft.( 11.52sq.m.)
OFFICE 149sq.ft.( 13.85sq.m.)
All mains services are connected. A gas fired central heating system to radiators is installed.
Rateable Value : £11,750
Uniform Business Rates 2012/2013 : 45.0p in the £
FREEHOLD. Full vacant possession available on completion.
£220,000 subject to contract
All prices/rentals quoted are exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated
The property is also available at a rental of £22,000 per annum, for a term to be negotiated on a full repairing and insuring basis.
On an effective sale, each party are to bear their own legal costs in the transaction.
On a rental basis, the ingoing tenant is to bear the landlord's reasonable legal costs in preparing the contract documentation.
By prior appointment with Wilbys
Details of all properties currently on offer through Wilbys can be viewed by using the property search feature within Wilbys web site www.wilbys.net
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars are given in good faith but are made without responsibility on the part of Wilbys or the vendors or lessors. Any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these Particulars.
2. All rents and prices quoted are exclusive of VAT, unless otherwise stated.
3. All measurements, areas and distances quoted are approximate only.
4. Information provided in respect of planning and rating matters has, unless stated, been obtained by way of verbal enquiry only. Interested parties are therefore recommended to seek their own independent verification on such matters from the appropriate Local Authority.
5. Location and site plans if provided, are for identification and directional purposes only. The area surrounding the subject property may have changed since the plan was produced.
6. Wilbys have not tested any apparatus, equipment fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. Prospective purchasers are advised to obtain verification on such matters via their surveyor or solicitors.