Light Industrial to rentClough Street, Stoke On Trent, Staffordshire
8,037 sq. ft.
- 8,037 sq ft (746 sq m)
- Well located warehouse/trade counter
- Excellent road links with A500 'D'
- Ground floor warehouse
- 1st floor mezzanine & offices
- 2 x tailgate loading shutters
- GIA 10,985 sq ft
The premises comprise an end terrace industrial/warehouse unit with first floor office and ground floor office/trade counter accommodation with single storey warehousing to the rear.
The first floor offices provide partitioned offices with kitchen/canteen and having double glazed windows, part carpet/part lined floor with access to the first floor mezzanine.
The warehouse has brick elevations with steel portal framed and line asbestos roof to an eaves height approximately 4.2m. A substantial mezzanine has been installed in the majority of the warehouse providing additional storage and access to the first floor offices. Access is via 2 tailgate loading doors to the front elevation.
Externally, there is good sized car park/loading area accessed directly off Mount Pleasant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-29690440.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1290121C. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Butters John Bee, Stoke On Trent - Commercial Properties.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.