Commercial property to rentHandlemaker Road, Marston Trading Estate, Frome
1,571 sq. ft.
- First Floor Office Suite
- Total Floor Area 145.92 sq.m (1,571 sq.ft) GIA
- Newly refurbished and well appointed
- Full gas fired central heating/upvc double glazing
- Competitive and flexible lease terms
These first floor offices have been subject to an extensive scheme of refurbishment and upgrading and now offer a high standard of office accommodation in a popular and convenient location. The premises are constructed of steel portal frame with part brick and pvc coated steel profile clad elevations under a pvc coated steel profile clad roof (pitched). The offices include full gas fired central heating, upvc double glazing and good IT/Telecom provision. Awaiting carpeting and decoration, is available for immediate occupation on competitive and flexible lease terms. Full internal inspection strongly recommended.
Total floor area 145.92 sq.m (1,571 sq.ft) GIA
Additional office or light industrial space available on the ground floor totalling 125.03 sq.m. (1,345.81 sq.ft.) GIA
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-30335356.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference QAL00000140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper & Tanner, Warminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.