Light Industrial to rentColindeep Lane, Colindale, London, NW9
20,308 sq. ft.
- Excellent Loading Facilities
- Ample circulation and car parking
- Eaves height 23'6
- 5 ton overhead crane (not tested)
- High level sodium lighting
- Gas fired tubular overhead heater units
WAREHOUSE / INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY TO LET ON NEW LEASE
Well located warehouse forming part of a small complex, available as a whole or will split, situated within 300 yards of the junction with Watford Way (A41). Excellently situated for road communications to the A5, Edgware Road, A406 North Circular and the M1 Motorway, whilst Hendon Central and Hendon Thameslink Stations are within about 1 mile and Brent Cross Shopping Centre just about half a mile away.
The accommodation comprises a single storey warehouse with a good unrestricted eaves height and having 7 roller shutter loading doors, arranged on ground and mezzanine floors. The premises have the benefit of the sole use of 20 car parking spaces at the side of the building., The property is available on a new FRI lease for a term by arrangement, outside the terms of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, at a rent of £120,000 per annum exclusive.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 23393A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dutch & Dutch, West Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.