This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
Shop to rent
High Road, North Finchley
- TOTAL GROUND FLOOR AREA 184.5M2 (1,985FT2) APPROX
- DOUBLE FRONTED SHOP
- REAR YARD
Letting information:Furnishing: Not Specified
This substantial unit comprises two retail premises arranged as inter-communicating units with further storage located in the rear addition, a rear yard and workshop and first floor offices/ storage.
This first aspect has a shop front of 7.31m (21’11”) approx with a shop depth of 15.76m (49’10”) approx with access to the adjoining shop toward the front and middle of this ground floor and stairs granting access to the first floor and rear access to a further storage area. Ground Floor Shop area 98.10m² (1056ft²) approx.
This unit also benefits from two office rooms at the rear of the retail shop upon ascending a small flight of stairs comprising 13.93m² (150ft²) approx.
The adjoining shop benefits from a shop front of 5.48m (18’) approx. with a shop depth of 15.15m (47’10”) approx. Total ground floor area 86.39m² (930ft²) approx.
Located at the rear of this shop area is a small staircase leading to a kitchen of 3.53m² (38ft²) and staff WC.
The rear aspect
Located at the back of these two units is a rear storage area accessed from Unit 1 of 22.94m² (247ft²) approx.
Finally accessed via a rear service road is a substantial yard area.
- Located upon one of the busiest high streets in North London this property further benefits from a great deal of passing traffic being situated on the A1000 with ease of access to Whetstone, Finchley Central, East Finchley, Friern Barnet and surrounding areas.
- Woodside Park (Northern Line) Underground Tube Station and North Finchley Bus Station are the nearest public transport link.
- Ease of access to major road networks such as the A406 North Circular and A1.
Local High Street:
Situated at the north end of High Road North Finchley this unit is within close proximity to Sainsbury’s, Thomas Cook, Lloyds Bank and Starbucks. Also present on the high street are a large number of other multiple retailers and smaller boutique style outlets.
Grant of a new 10 year lease with rent reviews at the 5th year and last quarter.
The VOA suggests the 2011/12 rates payable are in the region of £20,037 approx. Interested parties are invited to make their own investigation as to the rates they would pay and whether a small business discount or rate relief may be applied.
Ingoing tenant to be responsible for both parties reasonable legal costs.
Strictly via the owner's agent, MARTYN GERRARD COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT.
Please contact a member of our commercial team on 020 8444 3445.
Martyn Gerrard Commercial for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to Martyn Gerrard Commercial.
4. All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
5. Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.