Office to rent31-34 Railway Street, Chelmsford
1,047 sq. ft.
- MODERN TOWN CENTRE OFFICES
- LESS THAN 100 YARDS FROM CHELMSFORD MAINLINE RAILWAY STATION
- MIX OF OPEN PLAN AREAS AND PRIVATE OFFICES
- GOOD SPECIFICATION
- AIR COOLING/HEATING
- CAT 5 CABLING
- SUSPENDED CEILINGS INCORPORATING INSET REFLECTIVE LIGHTING
- LIFT TO ALL FLOORS
- COMMUNAL MALE & FEMALE WC'S ON ALTERNATE FLOORS
- PARKING FOR 3 VEHICLES PER FLOOR
Ford House is ideally situated in Railway Street in the Chelmsford town centre approximately 100 yards from the main line railway station providing direct access to London Liverpool Street in 35 minutes.
Ford House is a modern four storey office building with allocated car parking to the rear.
The offices are finished to a good specification including carpets throughout, suspended ceilings incorporating reflective lighting, gas fired radiator central heating system, air cooling/heating system and cat 5 cabling.
The Offices will be completely redecorated and new carpets fitted prior to occupation
Communal male and female w.c.’s are on alternative floors and there is a personnel lift to all floors. There is a kitchen on the third floor which could be properly demised with either the first or third floor offices or made available to tenants of both.
Three car parking spaces are allocated to each floor.
1,472 sq ft
136.7 sq m
1,047 sq ft
97.3 sq m
2,519 sq ft
234.0 sq m
The two floors are available separately or together on the basis of a new full repairing and insuring lease by way of a service charge for a term to be agreed at a rent of £14 p.s.f.
Rents are exclusive of VAT (if applicable), service charge, business rates and all other outgoings.
The floors within Ford House are not currently assessed individually for business rates as the Landlord is in the process of having them separately assessed. Further details upon application.
Each party to be responsible for their legal costs incurred.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference FordHse. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elwell Taylor, Chelmsford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.