This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
Shop to rent
High Street, Barnet
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED TO HIGH STANDARD
- CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT LINKS
- INCLUDING A RANGE OF EQUIPMENT
Letting information:Furnishing: Not Specified
Also in close proximity is Barnet College and a number of large multiples and smaller boutique style outlets located on the main high street and within the Spire’s Shopping Centre.
This property also benefits from ease of access to Hadley Wood, Totteridge and Whetstone, East Barnet, Potters Bar and major road network such as the A100 and M25.
DESCRIPTION: This small to medium sized shop benefits from:
A shop front of 4.27m (14ft) approx
A shop depth of 9.2m (30ft) approx
A net internal area of 39.8m² (430ft²) approx
This property is offered in good condition with the benefit of a secure electric rolling shutter, kitchen area of 4.33 (14ft2) by 3.40m (11ft1) approx and a WC.
Included within the Premium are the items as follows, Fridge freezer 2x Freezers 2x counter fridges, Sushi Microwave, Stainless steel worktop, Stainless steel sink and a further smaller drinks fridge
TENURE: Assignment of Existing Lease (Commencing October 2010)
RENT: £15,000 PAX
CONDITIONS: Ingoing tenant to be responsible for both parties reasonable legal costs.
VIEWINGS: Strictly via the owner's agent, MARTYN GERRARD COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT.
Please contact a member of our commercial team on 0208 444 3445.
Martyn Gerrard Commercial for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to Martyn Gerrard Commercial.
4. All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
5. Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.