Light Industrial to rentQueensway, Unit G, Enfield
1,750 sq. ft.
- Net internal area of 162.57 M² (1,750 Ft²)
- Open plan first floor unit with two rooms partitioned off
- Two WC’s
- Waist high goods lift purported to support 250 kg of load
LOCATION: Situated of Hertford Road, Ponders End, within close proximity and easy access of Southbury Rail and the A10 this light industrial property is within easy access of major road networks such as the A10 Great Cambridge Road and M25 and benefits from ease of access to surrounding areas such as Ponders End, Bush Hill Park and Enfield Town.
DESCRIPTION: This first floor office / light industrial unit offers a net internal area of 162.57 M² (1,750 Ft²) and is arranged as a predominantly open plan first floor unit with two rooms partitioned off from the main area and two WC’s located in the hall.
This property benefits from a waist high goods lift purported to support 250 kg of load.
This property may be occupied solely or taken in conjunction with adjoining premises to offer in the region of 492.37 M² (5,300 Ft²).
TENURE: Grant of a new 15 year lease with 5 yearly rent reviews (TBC)
Lease terms may be negotiable
RENT: £10 per Ft² £17,500 PAX
CONDITIONS: Ingoing tenant to be responsible for both parties reasonable legal costs.
VIEWINGS: Strictly via the owner's agent, MARTYN GERRARD COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT.
Please contact a member of our commercial team on 0208 444 3445.
Martyn Gerrard Commercial for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to Martyn Gerrard Commercial.
4. All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
5. Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-31675510.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 600029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, East Finchley-Commercial office.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.