This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
Office to rent
Delta Court, Manor Way, Borehamwood
- NEW BUILD GATED DEVELOPMENT
- MODERN SPECIFICATION
- ALLOCATED PARKING
Letting information:Furnishing: Not Specified
Self contained ground and first floor office building situated in a new courtyard style and gated development comprising three architect designed blocks, attractive glazed and brick elevations under shallow tiled pitched roof.
Solid ash doors
3 compartment perimeter trunking
Male and female WC
Video entry system
External gated environment
Two storey office buildings
Brick built elevations
Block paved external areas
Total Area 232 M² (2,500 Ft²) (TBC not inspected)
Half a mile from the junction with the A1 less than 2 miles from Junction 23 of the M25.
Nearest public transport link Borehamwood First Capital Connect over ground train station
Regular direct rail service to St. Pancras International with a journey time of approx. 20 minutes.
Grant of a new 15 year FRI lease with 5 yearly rent reviews. (Lease terms to be negotiated)
Incoming tenant to be responsible for both parties reasonable legal costs.
Strictly via the owner's agent, MARTYN GERRARD COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT.
Please contact a member of our commercial team on 020 8444 3445.
Martyn Gerrard Commercial for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to Martyn Gerrard Commercial.
4. All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
5. Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.