Commercial property to rentMedlicott Close, CORBY, Northamptonshire
1,900 SQ FT (176.5 m2) OFFICE TO LET
OR DIVIDED INTO SUITES OF 857 and 1,043 SQ FT
MODERN OFFICE TO LET AS A WHOLE OR FLOOR BY FLOOR
• Modern Office scheme at Blenheim Park, Oakley Hay
• Well fitted with partial comfort cooling, and fitted Kitchen
• Double Glazing, Gas Radiator Heating, Window Blinds etc.
• Each floor has an internal partition forming a private office
• INCENTIVES ALSO AVAILABLE, subject to lease terms.
TO LET £23,660 PA EXCLUSIVE
Ash House is part of a modern office development on Oakley Hay known as Blenheim Park. Occupiers include Watermark Publishing, Friday Legal and Marray McIntyre Accountants. Oakley Hay is the gateway estate into Corby, with a new Beefeater Restaurant and Holiday Inn.
Corby is one of the fastest growing towns in the UK, the aim being to double the population to approximately 110,000. Access to J7 of the A14 at Kettering is via the A6003 dual carriageway. Corby’s new railway station with London St Pancras service, Theatre and Olympic sized swimming pool have all recently opened.
19 Ash House is a semi detached office of facing brickwork beneath a pitch tile covered roof, with double glazed windows. Double doors into the entrance lobby, which gives access to the ground and first floor suites, and ground floor male and female/ Disabled WC’s.
• The building is available as a whole providing approx. 1,900 sq ft Net Internal Area.
• Alternatively it may be let floor by floor, with suites of 857 sq ft and 1,043 sq ft
The ground floor has been partitioned to form a private office and a former boardroom with Toshiba comfort cooling in addition to the standard radiator central heating system. Kitchenette, with worktops, storage, sink and electric hob. The Net Internal Area is approx. 857 sq ft.
The first floor has a large open plan office with a partitioned private office, and over stair store.
Well presented with carpets to the office areas, radiator central heating, suspended ceiling with inset lighting, perimeter trunking, double glazing, fitted kitchen and toilets with a tile finish.
Outside the property is set within a landscaped estate, with designated on site car parking. Medlicott Close has estate CCTV protection with off site monitoring.
The 2010 Rateable Value on the whole building is £15,250. Rates payable on the whole would be £6,496.50 in 2011/12. To be reassessed if the property is let floor by floor.
Available on a new Full Repairing and Insuring lease at a rent of £23,660 pa exclusive, with the in-going tenant to be responsible for the landlord’s reasonable legal costs in preparing the lease.
Or the ground floor at £10,556 pa and first floor £13,104 pa. Incentives may be available.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION
By appointment through
68 George Street
CORBY NN17 1QE
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-32039470.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2378206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yates, Corby .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.