2 bedroom retail property (out of town) to rentColeridge Way, Crewe, Cheshire
753 sq. ft.
- 753 sq ft (69 sq m)
- Retail premises with 1st floor flat
- Located within a residential area
- Retail area 643 sq ft
- 2 bedroom self contained flat + Garage
- Parking fronting premises
- Available on a sub-lease upto 16/05/2020
Ground floor retail premises with first floor two bedroom flat and rear garage located within a parade of shops on a residential estate. Fronting the property is public parking which allows easy accessibility for customers. Already within the Parade is Bargain Booze, hair salon and tanning studio.
The commercial premise offers a sales area of 643 sq ft with rear office and toilet facility. The premises will not be available for convenience store purposes or a use that will conflict with any of those already located in the parade.
The two bedroom flat has separate kitchen, living room, three piece bathroom and the garage is located in the private yard to the rear of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-32545127.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2287278C. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Butters John Bee, Stoke On Trent - Commercial Properties.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.