Office to rentGreat George Street, Leeds, LS1
Generously proportioned town centre office space set within the Leeds City Council Conservation Area and is immediately opposite one of the main entrances of the Leeds General Infirmary. It is in close proximity to the Law Courts and is set amongst a variety of other offices, shops and eateries.
The property is set within the Leeds City Council Conservation Area and is immediately opposite one of the main entrances of the Leeds General Infirmary. It is in close proximity to the Law Courts and is set amongst a variety of other offices, shops and eateries.
The property is a Victorian stone built terraced with tiled pitch providing generously proportioned town centre office space.
The property provided the following accommodation:-
- Exclusive front door leading to entrance hall
- Washroom & W/C
- Store room
First floor office
- Front office with internal glazed panelled meeting room
- Rear office
Second floor office
- Front office
- Rear office
Total office accommodation
1130 sq ft (105 m2)
- Substantial storage area
550 sq ft (312.5 m2)
The property is available by way of a new repairing and insuring lease at £12,000 p/a
plus 5% management charge.
Flexible lease terms available.
VAT is applicable on the rent.
AVAILABLE FROM SUMMER 2011
According to the Valuation Office Agency website, this property has a current 2010 rateable value of £9,600. Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries in this respect.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Ben Jacobs or Peter Davies on 0113 237 0999.
Misrepresentation Act 1967
Stoneacre Properties acting as agent for the vendors or lessors of this property give notice that:-
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, condition statements, permissions for use & occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct. Any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely them as such as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Stoneacre Properties has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. All prices and rents are quoted exclusive of VAT unless expressly stated to the contrary.
MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991
These details believe to be correct at the time of compilation, but may be subject to subsequent amendment.
ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CONTRACT OR LEASE.
Details prepared October 2010
This footer paragraph is an example only and should not be relied upon as complying with current legislation. These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-33000239.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2110109A_10109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stoneacre Properties, Leeds, Commercial Lettings Office.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.