This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
Light Industrial to rent
Edison Close, Park Farm Industrial Estate, WELLINGBOROUGH, Northamptonshire
Letting information:Furnishing: Unfurnished
• Air conditioned offices and flexible store/showroom/production
• Includes 1,150 sq. ft air conditioned first floor offices
• Flexible ground floor with suspended ceiling below the mezzanine
• Potential showroom as part is air conditioned. Fitted kitchen
• Secure gated development
TO LET £13,500 PA EXCLUSIVE
Edison Court backs onto Sywell Road, and adjoins Faraday Close behind RICOH. Park Farm is a modern Industrial Estate approx. 1½ miles northwest of the town centre, with easy access to the A45 dual carriageway link to Northampton and the M1. Well known occupiers include Cosworth, Booker Distribution, Cummins and Nimlok.
Wellingborough is an industrial town with a borough population of 72,519 (2001 census), located 12 miles east of Northampton and 20 miles north of Milton Keynes. The A45 duel carriageway links Wellingborough to the M1 (J15 and 15a) and the A14 at Thrapston.
Substantial sums have been spent on this property creating a largely 2 storey building with well fitted air conditioned first floor. Flexible ground floor warehouse with potential for showroom use with suspended ceiling and part air conditioning.
Edison Court is located on the edge of Park Farm, with its own gated access road leading to a fenced and landscaped site. There is substantial on site parking including spaces to the front of the unit. External lighting.
Originally of portal frame construction with half brick and profile steel vertical clad elevations, the interior has been refitted to create a well specified first floor mezzanine office, and potential ground floor showroom or working area with reception and kitchen.
• Ground floor reception lobby, fitted kitchen, male and female/disabled toilets.
• First floor air conditioned offices of approx. 1,150 sq. ft. Mainly open plan with 2 inner glazed partition offices. Air conditioned, carpet, inset lighting, suspended ceiling etc.
• Warehouse with roller shutter loading door into a full height lobby. There is a suspended lowered ceiling below the mezzanine. Fluorescent lighting, trunking, 100 amp 3-phase power supply, and air conditioning unit to what was a partitioned office/showroom.
The 2010 Rateable Value is £8,400. The payable amount in 2011/12 is £3,578.40 reduced to £1,431.36 with small business rate relief if this is the only commercial property occupied.
New lease on effective full repairing terms is available at a commencing rent of £13,500 pa exclusive. The ingoing tenant to be responsible for any legal costs involved in the letting.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION
Via the Agent
68 George Street
Corby NN17 1QE
David Walker email@example.com