Office to rentNo 4 Warehouse, Sowerby Bridge Canal Basin, Sowerby Bridge, HX6 2AG
454 sq. ft.
- 454 sq ft (42 sq m)
- Modern B1 offices
- Various sized self contained suites
- Lift access to all floor levels
- On site parking
- High specification fit out
- Unique canal side location
- Good road links
- Open plan and private offices
- All mains services
The building is stone built, dates from the early to mid 19th Century and is Grade II* Listed as being part of historic and architectural merit.
No 4 Warehouse is a three storey building which houses a wet dock on the ground floor for Shire Cruise Boat Company, B1 offices to the first floor level and further B1 office accommodation to the second floor.
The office accommodation benefits from a combination of carpet floor coverings and exposed timber floors and joists, good lighting facilities and glazed entrance lobby areas.
Within the communal areas are male, female and disabled w/c facilities with a communal kitchen. An attractive external glass passenger lift which services all floor levels. Ample car parking is provided on site in the designated areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-34214858.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 19846A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.