Commercial property to rentHigh Street, Shepton Mallet
2,791 sq. ft.
- Total floor area - 259.6 sq.m. (2,791 sq.ft) NIA
- Established A2 Use
- Alternative business uses available (subject to PP)
- Rear vehicle access and garaiging included
- Convenient town cetnre location
- Attractive tenant's incentives available
These substantial premises are located within the heart of the town of Shepton Mallet, lying close to the Market Cross and Avalon Centres. HSBC, Lloyds Bank and Nat West Bank lie within close proximity, and there is good access to both car parks and street parking. There is a wide selection of local independent traders, and good potential for new or embryo businesses. The premises are Listed and lie within a Conservation Area and offer accommodation extending over four floors, and benefit from rear vehicular access and garaging. It is thought that there is good potential for alternative uses including retail, take-away, hairdressers, funeral directors, art galleries, clinics etc. (subject to PP). Attractive incentives and competitive lease terms are available and full internal inspection is strongly recommended to fully appreciate the scope and extent of the accommodation offered.
Total floor area - 259.6 sq.m. (2,791 sq.ft) NIA
Established A2 Use
Alternative business uses available (subject to PP)
Rear vehicle access
Convenient town centre location
Attractive tenant's incentives available
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-34728605.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference QAL00000149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper & Tanner, Warminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.