This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
Restaurant to rent
Park Road, Crouch End
- HIGH PROFILE DOUBLE SHOP FRONT
- TOTAL AREA 177M2 (1903FT2)
- INCLUDING A RANGE OF FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
Letting information:Furnishing: Not Specified
This double fronted A3 restaurant offers a shop front of 7.92m (26ft).
The property is arranged across two shops with a maximum shop depth of 18.5m (61ft) approx and offers a total area of 177m2 (1903ft2) approx.
- Situated a short distance from the centre of The Broadway, Crouch Endís busy shopping precinct.
- This area is recognised as being a strong destination for food premises and eateries.
- Within easy access of Muswell Hill, Hornsey, Highgate, Finsbury Park and surrounding areas.
Local High Street:
Based within Crouch End are a range of multiple retailers such as Waitrose, Tescoís, Costa Coffee, Barclays Bank, Carphone Warehouse, Virgin Active and a large number of other multiple retailers as well as smaller boutique style outlets.
Assignment of current 24 year lease with 4 yearly rent reviews (lease subject to renewal in August 2012).
The VOA suggests that 2011/12 rates payable should be in the region of £17,850 approx. Interested parties are invited to make their own investigation to confirm this figure the rates they would have to pay for the property and whether any rate relief may be applied.
Ingoing tenant to be responsible for both partiesí reasonable legal costs.
Strictly via the owner's agent, MARTYN GERRARD COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT.
Please contact a member of our commercial team on 020 8444 3445.
Martyn Gerrard Commercial for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to Martyn Gerrard Commercial.
4. All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
5. Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.