Light Industrial to rentUnit 6 (part), Horwich Loco Works,Chorley New Road, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 5UE
15,980 sq. ft.
- 15,980 sq ft (1,484 sq m)
- Established Industrial Location
- Self contained industrial premises with good yardage
- 24 Hour on site security with CCTV
- Additional yardage available on Horwich Loco Works
- Flexible lease terms available
The historic industrial site of Horwich Loco Works is located on Chorley New Road, which links to Bolton town centre, Horwich town centre and beyond. It also has the benefit of excellent transport links with Junction 6 of the M61 in close proximity. There are a number of local amenties nearby, with Horwich town centre a short walking distance.
There are a number of single storey industrial premises available to rent at Horwich Loco Works. Many have the benefit of a good eaves height, cranage, loading bays at either end of the property and yardage with some of the units. The accommodation can be used for either manufacturing, storage and disribution and general industrial uses. There is also the benefit of additional office accommodation and storage land at Horwich Loco Works. The site is secure with 24 hour on-site security and CCTV coverage throughout the estate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-35444357.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe Commercial, Bolton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.