Commercial Property to rentNorfolk Road, Gravesend, Kent
- Large Profiled Metal Clad Building
- 28,800 sq ft
- Suitable for warehousing or related activity
- Flexible Lease Terms Available
- Large Concrete Front Forecourt
- Current B2 Use
- The rental for this property is subject to VAT at the prevailing rate
A large profiled metal clad building east of Gravesend town centre.
28,800 square feet of pitched roof, profiled metal clad building suitable for
warehousing or related activity. Large concrete front forecourt.
Flexible lease terms are available from the Landlord.
Current Class of Business Use:
Current Use: B2. However, interested parties are advised to seek clarification of this from the local authority. The Landlord may allow alternative uses subject to usual planning consents being obtained.
(Gravesham Council Planning Dept 01474 564422).
Please Note: The rental for this property is subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
This property is unconditioned and therefore does not require an Energy Performance Certificate.
AGENT'S NOTE: None of the statements contained in these particulars relating to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. We have not tested any services, heating systems or appliances. All measurements are approximate. Floor plans are not to scale and are for guidance only. The description does not form part of any contract and is provided on the strict understanding that all negotiations are conducted through this office.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2norfolkroad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sealeys Estate Agents, Gravesend.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.