Shop to rentChase Side, Southgate, Southgate
630 sq. ft.
- 630 sq ft (58 sq m)
- NO PREMIUM
- SHOP FRONT OF 5.23m (17 Ft 2) Approx
- NET INTERNAL AREA 58.5 M2 (630 Ft2) Approx
- SITUATED IN HIGH PROFILE POSITION
This high profile shop benefits from a Net Internal Area of 58.5 M2 (630 Ft2) approx with a shop front of 5.23m (17 Ft 2) Approx and is arranged as a predominantly open planned space with a WC and storage area located at the rear of the unit.
• Situated on the south side of Chase Side, midway between the intersection with High Street and Chase Way.
• Within close proximity to Southgate library, Southgate college, the Post Office, Ivory Road Recreational Ground, Priory Hospital and a range of local amenities.
• A short distance from Southgate (Piccadilly Line) Underground Station, serviced by range of Bus routes.
• Within easy access of Cockfosters, Oakwood, East Barnet, Edmonton and Enfield
Local High Street:
Also based on Chase Side are a range of multiple retailers including Nationwide, Pizza Express, Boots, KFC, Halifax and Mc Donald’s (to name a few) as well as a range of smaller boutique style outlets.
Grant of a new 16 year lease of 4 yearly rent reviews (lease terms to be negotiated)
The VOA suggests that the 2012/2013 rates payable upon this property are £9,045 approx. However interested parties are invited to make their own investigation to confirm same and whether any small business or rate relief may apply.
Ingoing tenant to be responsible for both parties reasonable legal fees.
Strictly via the owner's agent, MARTYN GERRARD COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT.
Please contact a member of our commercial team on 020 8444 3445.
Martyn Gerrard Commercial for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to Martyn Gerrard Commercial.
4. All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
5. Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 400399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, East Finchley-Commercial office.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.