Office to rent
Unit 101 - 103 Ducie House Ducie Street, Manchester, M1 2JW
like this property?Call 03336 660000
- 599 sq ft (55 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- High quality finishes with timber floors
- Large windows providing excellent natural light
- Exposed cast iron columns and timber beams
- Lift access to all floors
- Central gas boiler provides heating
- 24hr secure access seven days a week with on site Building Manager
- Large secure private car park to the rear at additional cost
- Each floor has shared toilet and kitchen facilities
- The ground floor duplex units have their own toilet and kitchen facility
- ***Images shown are indicitive and may not represent the actual unit listed***
Letting information:Furnishing: Unfurnished
Letting type: Commercial
Ducie House > Unit 101 / 103 > £19,160pa / £1,596.67 pcm
Size: 958 sq ft (89 sq m)
Service charge: Included in Licence Fee
Insurance: Included in Licence Fee
Outgoings: Electricity and heating included in Licence Fee
Deposit: Subject to Status
Car parking: Available at an additional cost
Situated on the fringe of Manchesterís Northern Quarter, Ducie House was Urban Splashís first commercial scheme in Manchester and is now an established city centre address for Manchesterís creative industries.
Offering 64 workspaces, it provides highly flexible work solutions for companiesí needs - large and small, short term and long-term. Ducie House has an eclectic mix of exciting and innovative tenants including fashion designers, record labels and design agencies. Office and studio space is available, ranging from 82 sq ft to 3,900 sq ft.
Ducie House is a contemporary development with 64 unique units totalling over 33,000 sq ft. All of the units retain the character of the former petticoat factory and offer accommodation ranging from 82 sq ft to 3,900 sq ft. Self contained duplex accommodation is available on the ground floor and on the third/fourth floors. The striking reception area provides 24hr secure access seven days a week to the offices and to the large secure private car park to the rear. Ducie House is located on the fringe of Manchesterís Northern Quarter, and is just two minutes walk from Piccadilly Station, the cityís busiest mainline and Metrolink station.
Situated just off Great Ancoats Street, Ducie House has excellent links to Manchesterís motorway network.