Commercial property to rentQueen Street, Newton Abbot
- Commercial Lock Up Shop/Office
- Prominent High Street Window Position
- Three Offices/Treatment Rooms
- Electric Heating
- AVAILABLE FROM SEPTEMBER 2012
COMMERCIAL SHOP/OFFICE IN PROMINENT LOCATION IN NEWTON ABBOT * Visible high street window position * Main Shop/trading area with counter * Three separate meeting/treatment rooms * Staff Kitchen with sink * Toilet with Hand Basin * Rear Access to premises * Suitable for a variety of uses
COMMERCIAL SHOP/OFFICE IN PRIME BUSINESS LOCATION - Leasehold Shop/Office Premises with a wide, visible Display Window in a prime trading position just off the town centre of Newton Abbot. Approx 63 Square Metres (682 Square Feet). The premises are currently in use as a Tanning studio & beauty treatment centre although would accommodate a variety of uses subject to the necessary planning consents. Main sales display/trading area with large plate glass window looking onto Queen Street. Four individual offices, treatment/meeting rooms. Separate WC with basin. Kitchen area comprising fitted cupboards, sink and storage area. Access is available from the rear of the premises through an adjoining Courtyard. NEW LEASE AVAILABLE FROM SEPTEMBER 2012.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-37577771.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1277763118B. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Sales & Rentals Co, Newton Abbot - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.