This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
Shop to rent
Church Street, Enfield
- TOTAL GROUND FLOOR AREA 97.22 M2 (1038 FT2 APPROX)
- HIGH FOOTFALL LOCATION
- NO PREMIUM
Letting information:Furnishing: Not Specified
This large retail premises situated on the popular Church Street in Enfield is currently trading as a Chinese medicine and acupuncturist. With a maximum shop width of 16 ft approx and a maximum shop depth of 55 ft 9’’ approx the property is subdivided into separate treatment rooms however could easily be opened into one retail space with a total floor area of 97.22 m2 (1038 ft2) approx. The property further benefits from rear access and a rear storage area of 15.67 m2 (168 ft2) approx included in the total area.
- Within easy access of Enfield, Barnet and surrounding areas.
- Within 0.3 miles walk of Enfield Town and Enfield Chase overground stations.
- Access to major road networks including the A10, A406 and M25.
Local High Street:
Also present on Church Street are Starbucks, T-Mobile, Vodaphone, McDonalds, Lloyds and Barclays Bank along with a large number of other multiple retailers as well as smaller boutique style outlets.
Surrender of the existing lease and Grant of a new Full Repairing and Insuring 15 year lease with 5 yearly rent reviews.
£52,000 pax ono.
The VOA suggest that the 2011/2012 business rates payable upon this property should be in the region of £22,516 approx. However interested parties are invited to make their own investigation as to the rates they would pay and whether a small business discount or rate relief may be applied.
Ingoing tenant to be responsible for both parties’ reasonable legal costs.
Strictly via the owner's agent, MARTYN GERRARD COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT.
Please contact a member of our commercial team on 020 8444 3445.
Martyn Gerrard Commercial for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to Martyn Gerrard Commercial.
4. All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
5. Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.