Office to rent15-16 Dufferin Street, Shoreditch, London EC1Y 8PD
1,207 sq. ft.
- 1,207 sq ft (112 sq m)
- Double glazed sash windows
- Mitsubishi A/C and air handling units
- Encapsulite LED light with Legrand Lighting control
- Engineered wooden flooring
- Reclaimed timber wall cladding
- Electrical floor boxes and metal trunking
- Kitchenettes with Bosch fridge and dishwasher
- 8 person lift
- Hansgrohe WC fittings
- Roller shutter for the ground floor
15-16 DUFFERIN STREET HAS BEEN COMPREHENSIVELY REFURBISHED TO PROVIDE STUNNING MEDIA STYLE ACCOMMODATION IN A FORMER WAREHOUSE BUILDING. The building has been refurbished throughout to provide bright, modern, media style accommodation in a thriving location just moments from Old Street roundabout.
The architecturally designed space benefits from excellent floor to ceiling height, exposed services, modern strip lighting, feature wooden wall, engineered wooden flooring, air conditioning, kitchenettes and showers.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs
Strictly by appointment through Robert Irving Burns and Anton Page
The building is located on the north side of Dufferin Street, within easy walking distance of Old Street. Clerkenwell is situated to the west and to the east lies Shoreditch. The area has established itself as the ‘tech’ hub with much focus on the ‘Silicon Roundabout’ attracting major occupiers from the technology, media and telecoms sector.
Old Street Station (mainline and Northern line underground), Barbican Station (Circle, Hammersmith and City, Metropolitan and mainline services) and Farringdon Crossrail entrance to be constructed on Long Lane are all close by.
VAT to be confirmed
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Irving & Burns, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.