Commercial Property to rentLower Road, Kenley, Surrey, CR8
2,718 sq. ft.
- 2,718 sq ft (252 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Workshop/Catering Kitchen
- Roller Shutter Door
- Personnel Door
- 3 Phase Power
- Gas fired hot air blowers throughout
- Male & Female wc, shower and changing facilities
Legion House is situated on the main A22 within easy reach of bus, rail and motorway links.
The accommodation forms part of the ground floor and has most recently been used as a catering kitchen. As such it has the correct planning use for this type of use.
The gross internal areas are as follows:
Ground Floor: 2718 sq ft (253 sq m)
The space comes with the benefit of a roller shutter door for ease of loading/unloading as well as a personnel door leading into the office section.
The accommodation currently has 3 phase power and gas fired hot air blowers throughout. There are male and female wc and changing facilities as well as a shower. Parking is provided within the accommodation for up to 3-4 cars.
A new lease for a term to be agreed at a rent of £23,000 per annum plus VAT (if applicable).
According to the Government website the Rateable Value for this suite is £12,500 pa. With effect from the 1st April 2016 the UBR for 2017/18 is 46.6p in the £.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate: Full information available upon request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-51802962.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference GFLHK. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gildersleve & Payne, Surrey.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.