Distribution Warehouse to rentUnit A Parkside Business ParkDoncaster,DN2
36,846 sq. ft.
- 36,846 sq ft (3,423 sq m)
- NEWLY CONSTRUCTED
- Warehouse area of approx. 34,314 sq ft
- 2,532 sq ft of high quality internal office accomodation
- Internal eaves height of 8.5 metres
- 37 kn/m2 floor loading
- 2 ground level loading door
- Large secure service yard area with depth of 33 m
- 33 car parking spaces
- Site area of 1.62 acres
Parkside Business Park extends to 27 acres and is an established business location off Wheatley Hall Road, one of the main arterial routes in to Doncaster.
Parkside has existing buildings to the rear of the site, which extend to 240,000 sqft and are home to BJS Logistics and National Grid.
New detached versatile business units will be constructed on the 10 acres to the front of the Business Park in two stages with Phase 1 including 2 buildings of 35,000 and 39,000 sq ft and options for design and build on Phase 2 of 15,000 to 170,000 sq ft.
St. Modwen is the UK's leading regeneration specialist with over 25 years experience in regeneration and property development. The company has an enviable track record in delivering design and build solutions across a variety of sectors and in particular industrial and distribution.
With an experienced in house team and support from some of the industry's leading consultants St. Modwen can quickly interpret the exacting needs of end users and ensure buildings are delivered on time and to budget. Over recent years St. Modwen has delivered a significant amount of industrial space to a range of occupiers including Screwfix, Siemens, DPD, Vodafone and Adidas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-55188080.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference UnitA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.