Retail Property (high street) to rent1 Biddicks Court, St. Austell, PL25
1,784 sq. ft.
- 1,784 sq ft (165 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops, A2 Financial and Professional Services and B1 Business
- RETAIL/OFFICE PREMISES OVER 2 FLOORS
- HIGH PEDESTRIAN TRAFFIC LOCATION
- ADJACENT TO BUSIEST PUBLIC CAR PARK
- IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE WITH NEW LEASE
- ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING (D)
'Sales' Area - 50.1sqm (540sqft)
Side Room - 17.osqm (183sqft)
Room 1 - 8.8sqm (95sqft)
Room 2 - 8.5sqm (92sqft)
Kitchen - 5.4sqm (58sqft)
Ground Floor Total - 90sqm (968sqft)
Central Area - 30.2sqm (325sqft)
Room 1 - 7.0sqm (75sqft)
Room 2 - 7.3sqm (79sqft)
Room 3 - 13.2sqm (142sqft)
Room 4 - 5.3sqm (57sqft)
Room 5 - 7.3sqm (79sqft)
Kitchen - 5.6sqm (60sqft)
First Floor Total - 76sqm (816sqft)
Grand Total (NIA) - 166sqm (1,784sqft)
The premises was previously used by the council for a drop in centre and we understand the A2 planning consent is is still in place. This means the unit can be used for 'office' retail or changed to A1 Retail without a change of use. Other uses that would be suitable are Salon, Barber, Beauty, Therapy, Medical, Bar, Restaurant, etc (some uses may require planning permission.
The premises is immediately available and offered with the benefit of a new lease.
The landlord would consider interest for the individual floors, £12,000PAX for the ground floor and £4,800PAX for the first.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1Biddicks. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redgrave Commercial, Redgrave Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.