Light Industrial to rentThe Royal Ordnance Depot, Weedon Bec, Northampton, NN7 4PS
2,500 sq. ft.
- 2,500 sq ft (232 sq m)
- Self contain Units
- Other size units available
- Grade II Historic location
- Secured Site, with Gated Security
- Ample onsite allocated parking for all Units
- Extremely competitive rent
- Very Flexible Terms
We're pleased to announce the release a Phase of Light Industrial Units here at The Royal Ordnance Depot. These can be used as is or can be upgraded to suit your individual requirements
The Depot, as we call it, is an attractive Grade II listed Industrial Park located in Weedon Bec, Northamptonshire, with history dating back to 1802, we've sympathetically renovated each building to a very high standard. The Depot is centrally located with easy access to the M1, Northampton, Daventry, Milton Keynes and Rugby.
Come experience your own piece of history. This historic site dates back to 1802 just prior to the Napoleonic Wars. It was built for the service of His Majesty's Ordnance and was used to store small arms ensuring the country was prepared for an invasion by Napoleon. The central location was determined by its safe distance from the coast combined with the conjunction of three types of transport links. Also currently featured in BBC drama's and feature films.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Long Buckby (4.4 mi)
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference TheRoyalOrdnanceDepotLtd_NN74PS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Royal Ordnance Depot, Northamptonshire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.