Office to rentRivington Street, Old Street, London
1,150 sq. ft.
- 1,150 sq ft (106 sq m)
- Newly Refurbished
- Character Warehouse Conversion
- Self Contained Building
- Excellent Natural Light
- Original Features, Wooden Floors, Brick Walls
- Air conditioning
- 2 x Private W/C
- Network Cabling Throughout
- Designated Fibre Connectivity
Rarely available self contained warehouse building within the Shoreditch triangle.
This desirable office property is converted from a Victorian warehouse building, arranged over three storeys, perfect for a design studio with showroom. The two upper floors are open plan and offer an ideal creative environment with excellent natural light, painted wooden floors and brick walls. The ground floor reception has painted concrete floor with a kitchenette area and two separate W/Cs, plus comms room/store.
The property is newly refurbished with the added benefit of comfort cooling/heating and network cabling throughout. A dedicated fibre optic line into the building offers potential for superfast broadband speeds up to 100MB.
Great location on Rivington Street between Charlotte Road and Great Eastern Street, just 5 minutes walk from Old Street Underground Station and within 10 minutes walk of Liverpool Street and Shoreditch High Street Overgound Stations.
Available by assignment of the existing lease expiring January 2021 subject to premium offers in return for all fixtures and fittings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference FMC10008B0. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fyfe McDade Limited, Shoreditch -Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.