Garage to rentChurch Road, Stainforth, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN7
Let by Us
2,000 sq. ft.
- 2,000 sq ft (185 sq m)
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- The unit is approximately 2000 sqft detached
- this unit also comes under the small business rate
Property reference number 5716353. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
The unit is approximately 2000 sqft detached with 2 inspection pits, one 9 metres long and the other 7 metres long, it has a 3 phase power supply fitted and has been recently referbished with new cladding to the roof and walls. The parking area has been tarmac and security fencing erected with electric sliding gate, the roller shutter door is also remote controlled electrically operated.
This formally bus garage workshop and then unused as a lorry workshop is clean with newly painted floor and walls can be used for clean usage as well ,it also has led security lighting and burgular alarm system fitte this unit also comes under the small business rates that are set at zero.The lease is set at £800 per calendar month that is only £26.30 per day for any length required with the option to buy if wanted.
* Please quote ref. 5716353 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62012470.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5716353_49761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.