Light Industrial to rent

Unit 303-307, Hartlebury Trading Estate, Hartlebury, Kidderminster, DY10

POA
113,284 sq. ft.

Property Description

Commercial information

  • 113,284 sq ft (10,524 sq m)

Letting information:

Date available: Now

Key features

  • 113,284 sq ft (10,524.3 sq m)
  • Distribution warehouse with offices
  • 20 ground & 8 dock doors
  • Secure rear yard and large front loading forecourt
  • Minimum height approximately 5.4m and 7m in parts
  • CCTV, security guards and on site estate office

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

"Coming Soon"
Hartlebury Trading Estate is located on Crown Lane, Hartlebury, Worcestershire, directly off the main A449 dual carriageway. The A449 links directly to Junction 6 of the M5 approximately 10 miles distant, with Worcester City Centre approximately 8 miles and Kidderminster Town Centre 4 miles approx. The M5 in turn links with the M6, M42, M40 and National Motorway Network. The estate can also be accessed off Walton Lane, Hartlebury, with Hartlebury Train Station within 100 yards of this estate entrance.
Unit 303-307 comprises two refurbished "hangar" buildings with modern portal frame infill. The two hangar units cover about 75% of the floor area and have a clear height of 5.4m to the lowest truss. The portal frame infill covers the remaining 25% and has a clear height of 7m. The warehouse space is cross docked with level loading to the rear and docks to the front. A modern office block connects to the warehouse.


More information from this agent

Nearest stations

  • Hartlebury (0.6 mi)
  • Kidderminster (4.1 mi)
  • Droitwich Spa (4.7 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Fisher German, Halesowen

3 Saint Kenelm Court Steelpark Road, Halesowen, B62 8HD

0121 396 0167 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Hartlebury (0.6 mi)
  • Kidderminster (4.1 mi)
  • Droitwich Spa (4.7 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Fisher German, Halesowen

3 Saint Kenelm Court Steelpark Road, Halesowen, B62 8HD

0121 396 0167 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.

Property reference 103122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Halesowen.

Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.