Shop to rentBlyth Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB3
530 sq. ft.
- 530 sq ft (49 sq m)
- Individual units are 530 sqf each, can be combined into a single space up to 1485 sqf
- Finished to shell & core with shop fronts and service connections installed
- B1, B8 and A2 uses
- 1 allocated car parking space per unit in secure garage
- 3 minutes' walk to Hayes & Harlington station
- Plenty of cycle parking
- On-site property manager
- Light, bright space, suitable for a range of businesses
- Close to local amenities
- Flexible tenancy terms
Brand new ground floor commercial units/workspaces (with permission for B1, B8 and A2 uses) with frontage on Blyth Road, Hayes.
Each unit is approximately 530 sqf. The units can also be combined to create a larger space, subject to planning approval. The units are finished to shell and core but have full height shop fronts and service connections installed, offering maximum flexibility for the incoming tenant to personalise the space. Each unit comes with an allocated parking space in the secure car park.
These units are part of the Gatefold Building, which offers 119 homes for private rent, 14 affordable homes, a variety of shared amenity space, and a full-time on-site management team.
The development is located within the wider Old Vinyl Factory regeneration area, which will provide an exciting mix of workplaces, entertainment venues, shops and homes in art deco landmarks and smart contemporary buildings, set around colourful new public plazas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference hayescommercialdiscount. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by be:here, Hayes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.