Commercial Property to rentDock Street, London, E1
- GROUND FLOOR SELF-CONTAINED B1 OFFICE SPACE
- CAN BE LEASED IN ITS ENTIRETY OR IN PART - DEMISE OF APPROX 2,200sqft. (204m2)
- REMAINING LEASE OF 238 YEARS UNEXPIRED
- ACCESS THROUGH SECURED GATES
- LOCATED SOUTH SIDE OF DOCK STREET
- NEW LEASE TO BE GRANTED DIRECTLY BY THE LANDLORD FOR A TERM TO BE AGREED
A lovely spacious ground floor self-contained office space available in the South Side of Dock Street near its junction with the Highway. Accessed through secured gates, the space comprises of a reception area giving fantastic first impressions, two separate open plan desk areas, and separate meeting room with glass partition. Moving through, you have a fully equipped kitchen and bathroom with showers.
The space is in good internal condition and is offered fully fitted as an office with good quality carpeted raised floors, suspended ceilings, lighting, entry phone system, air conditioning and alarm system.
Located moments from Tower Hill underground station (District and Circle Lines), Tower Gateway DLR and also within walking distance of Aldgate East underground station (District, Circle and Hammersmith and City lines), with the amenities and restaurants of St. Katherine's Docks are within a short walk.
The space can be leased in its entirety or in part, with a demise of approx. 2,200sqft (204m2) and has a remaining lease of 238 years unexpired (Lease of 250 years from 25th March 2006).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10867. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lourdes Estate Agents, London E1.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.