Office to rent2 Throgmorton Avenue, London, EC2N
£12,644 pcm (£59.5 per sq. ft.)
2,550–5,170 sq. ft.
- 2,550 sq ft (236 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Newly refurbished
- 4th floor fully fitted
- Four Pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Metal Tiled suspended ceiling
- LG7 Compliant Lighting
- Fully Accessible raised floor
- Private roof terrace
- Passenger Lift
- 24 Hour Access
4th Floor - 2,550 sq ft 236 m2
3rd Floor - 2,620 sq ft 243 m2
TOTAL - 5,170 sq ft 480 m2
A new lease(s) available for a term by arrangement, direct from the Landlord.
£59.50 per sq.ft.
The building HAS been elected for VAT.
Estimated to be £12.08 per sq ft.
RATES PAYABLE 2017/18
Estimated at £20.79 per sq ft (2017/18)
However, all interested parties should make their own enquiries.
Upon completion of legal formalities or earlier by arrangement.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in this transaction.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69117629.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2THROG. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NEWTON PERKINS LLP, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.