Office to rent19-21 Great Tower Street, London, EC3R
£9,099 pcm (£46.5 per sq. ft.)
2,348 sq. ft.
- 2,348 sq ft (218 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- VRF Air cooling
- New metal tiled ceilings
- New LED lighting
- Perimeter trunking
- Newly refurbished reception and common parts
- Newly refurbished male and female wc's
- Secure accessible bike storage
- EPC - D80
The property has undergone extensive refurbishment. The floors offer rectilinear accommodation with excellent natural light from both the north and south elevations allowing efficient and flexible use in open plan or cellular.
2nd Floor 2,348 sq ft 218.2 m2
Estimated at £7.68 (2017/18).
A new lease for a term by arrangement direct from the landlord.
£46.50 per sq ft
RATES PAYABLE 2017/18
Estimated at £14.60 per sq ft.
However, all interested parties should make their own enquiries.
Upon completion of legal formalities or earlier by arrangement.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in this transaction.
The building has been elected for VAT.
Strictly by appointment through joint agents:-
Jamie Nurcombe 020 7456 0712
Jonathan Beilin 020 7456 0727
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69119051.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 19gtTower. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NEWTON PERKINS LLP, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.