Office to rent35 Great St. Helen's, London, EC3A
£12,100 pcm (£55 per sq. ft.)
2,640 sq. ft.
- 2,640 sq ft (245 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Refurbished entrance hall and common parts
- Refurbished offices
- Fan-coil air conditioning
- Raised floors
- Metal tiled suspended ceiling with LG7 compliant lighting
- Shower & provision for cycle storage
- 2 x refurbished passenger lifts
- Manned reception
- 24 hour access
- EPC rating D-96
2nd Floor 2,640 sq ft 245 m2
A new lease is available for a term by arrangement, direct from the Landlord. The lease will be granted outside the security of tenure and compensation provisions of the Landlord & Tenant Act, 1954, Part II (as amended).
£55.00 per sq ft excluding VAT
To be capped at £12.50 per sq ft, subject to annual RPI increases and excluding utilities.
RATES PAYABLE 2017/18
Estimated at £21.02 per sq ft.
The building has been elected for VAT.
However, all interested parties should make their own enquiries.
On completion of legal formalities or earlier by arrangement.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in this transaction.
Strictly by appointment through sole agents:-
Jamie Nurcombe 020 7456 0712
Jonathan Beilin 020 7456 0727
Chris Sutcliffe 020 7456 0706
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69119738.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 35GSH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NEWTON PERKINS LLP, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.