Industrial Park to rent30 Vale Lane Trading Estate, Off Hartcliffe Way, Bedminster, Bristol, BS3 5RU
16,843–17,034 sq. ft.
- 16,843 sq ft (1,564 sq m)
• Detached warehouse / industrial unit.
• Two storey office / ancillary accommodation to the front.
• Secure fenced and gated site with large rear yard.
• 15 marked car parking spaces to the front, separated from rear loading area.
• 4.83 metres eaves height, rising to 6.44 metres at the apex.
• Two large electrically operated roller shutter loading doors at the rear, with additional concertina door to the front.
• Two suspended gas operated warehouse heaters.
• Established commercial area close to Bristol City Centre and South Bristol.
• Nearby occupiers include Rexel Senate, Dulux Decorator Centres, Keyline, Hertz, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Wring Group, and City West Commercials.
The property is available by way of an assignment of the existing lease for 99 years (less the last three days) from 10th November 1967, or a new sublease for a term of years to be agreed, subject to status.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69509327.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 167027_162PBH00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.