Retail Property (high street) to rent22 Pepper Street, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5
1,643 sq. ft.
- 1,643 sq ft (152 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Ground floor retail unit with large rear storage area.
- Ideally situated in the town centre on a pedestrianised zone that creates a very high footfall.
- Available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a negotiable term at an initial rental of £23,500 per annum exclusive.
The property is located in the market town of Nantwich in Cheshire. The property is ideally situated in the town centre on Pepper Street, a pedestrianised zone that creates a very high footfall. The property benefits from a prominent trading position and is surrounded by independent stores.
Nantwich is an affluent and desirable town, steeped in history and boasts the largest collection of historic buildings outside of Chester. The town lies approximately 4 miles from Crewe and
has easy access to the M6 motorway.
The premises comprise a ground floor retail unit with large rear storage area. Currently trading as a greengrocer.
Lease Terms: The property is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a negotiable term at an initial rental of £23,500 per annum exclusive.
Contact: Oliver Buckingham
Tel: 01606 351351
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-70178249.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Nantwich (0.4 mi)
- Crewe (4.0 mi)
- Wrenbury (4.6 mi)
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference OJB5602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fifield Glyn Limited, Cheshire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.